CTP Greenslip

Compulsory Third Party Insurance (CTP)

QBE is a major provider of CTP Green Slips in NSW, with an online sales process that is fast, easy and secure.

Who needs CTP Green Slip insurance?

All registered vehicle owners in NSW need CTP as part of their vehicle registration. It protects vehicle owners and drivers who become legally liable for personal injury caused to others whilst using their vehicle.

Why choose QBE?

  • Highly competitive premiums
  • Lower premiums for good^ drivers over 30 with zero demerits
  • Easy to buy online

What do I need?

Please have your vehicle registration and drivers licence details ready.

Get a quote now.

^Lower premiums are available for individual owners aged over 30 for motor cars (Class 1), light commercial vehicles (Class 3C) and motorcycles (Classes 10D-10H) eligible for registration in NSW who have zero demerit points at the time the premium is paid and with no other drivers under the age of 25. With your permission, QBE may verify your demerit points with RMS. A light commercial vehicle is a goods carrying vehicle up to 4.5 tonnes gross vehicle mass. CTP Personal Injury insurance is issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545