Car, home and landlord insurance

Car, home and landlord insurance

Your Cover





* Based on an Australian Government Rebate of %, % LHC loading, $ excess for a in .

Change your cover or compare

Keeping you (and your valuables) covered


Want to switch your policy to CGU?

If you’re thinking of converting your expiring QBE policy, please contact CGU on 13 22 94.


Recently switched to CGU via UniHealth?

If you have questions or need to make a claim, contact CGU at 13 24 80 anytime.

QBE insurance policy holders

If you have an existing insurance policy issued by QBE Insurance, use the resources below to find out everything you need to know.

Claims Support

For all support issues regarding your existing QBE insurance policies, please call 1300 764 518

  • Home and Contents
  • Landlord insurance
  • Motor vehicle insurance
  • Motorcycle insurance


Product disclosure statements