UniHealth provides health insurance for the higher education community and your families.
Brought to you by Australia’s largest industry-based health fund - Teachers Health - our members benefit from over 65 years’ experience in health insurance.
We get you, your work and your needs
We know working in higher education is both demanding and rewarding. So it’s important that your health insurance works hard to look after you.
As a not-for-profit, we’re focused on making sure our members get the best possible value – instead of payouts for shareholders.
Our support comes in all sorts of ways
Because there’s certainly not just one way to help our members look after their health. So along with top-notch cover, we offer a range of health management and support programs too – including:
- New family program – handy info and support for parents bringing a new baby home
- Hospital care at home – eligible nursing and physiotherapy care provided in the comfort of your own home
- Weight loss (and management) – so you won’t just get the support to reach your weight goal, but maintain it
- Chronic disease management – get the support of health professionals, and access plenty of evidence-based info too
- Mental wellness support – tailored support from empathetic experts