There are 6 state-of-the-art Teachers Health Centres across NSW, Vic and SA. They all provide top quality dental and eyecare services, and a range of member offers.
Our centres are open to everyone: UniHealth members, members of other funds and people without Extras cover.
For health and safety reasons, all services are by appointment only for now. So, to avoid disappointment please book in advance.
Teachers Health Centre updates
1. Surry Hills, Wollongong, Hamilton NSW and Richmond Vic are open with limited services, by appointment only. Learn more
Our Member Care Counters are closed, though. If you'd like to speak to us during this time, please call the centre directly. In the meantime, here are some other ways to manage your membership:
Visit Online Member Services to:
- Make a payment
- Access your tax statement
- Check your benefits usage
- Submit a claim for selected services
- Amend your contact (and other) details
- Add someone to your membership
- Order a new membership card.
Payments can also be made via our automated credit card line on 1300 665 709 (see your recent premium notice for your customer reference number)
2. Parramatta is closed while we move to a new location. Please book in at our Surry Hills Centre. Learn more
3. Have an urgent COVID-19 enquiry? We’ve created a fast-track process for members with COVID-19-related questions. If this includes you, please get in touch here and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Services range from routine preventative dental check-ups to specialist treatment.
Even if you’re with another fund, you can use your cover and claim on-the-spot at a Teachers Health Centre.
Time for an eye test? We use the latest technology to check your eyes and test for a range of conditions.
We also stock an extensive array of frames and sunnies (including fancy designer options).